At Stathera, Inc. (“Stathera”, “we” or “us”), we value the trust that you place in us to appropriately use and protect personal information. This Privacy Notice informs visitors and regular users of the Stathera (collectively referred to as the “website”) about the purposes for which we may collect, use and share personal information and how it is protected. Our privacy philosophy is based on the 10 fair information principles found in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). We want you to be clear how we’re using personal information and the ways in which we protect this information. By using our website, or our mobile application, you accept the privacy practices presented in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies to the Stathera website (https://stathera.com) and Stathera’s Mobile Application properties (Stathera’s Apple and Android versions). Stathera affiliates and subsidiaries may have separate websites, subdomains, and applications through other web, mobile, cloud or SaaS platforms which are also subject to this Privacy Notice. Additionally, Stathera business partners, ad networks and other third parties may have their own websites and services with separate privacy practices. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of all websites you visit to understand their privacy practices and your options.
When you use this website, we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is any information accessed, collected, or used by Stathera that identifies an individual, or can reasonably be used to identify an individual, whether directly or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Unique identifiers and user behavioral information collected passively, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, data/timestamp, page navigation and clickstream behavior
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect information about users of this website. These technologies include the following:
- Web Server Logs
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we may collect about you.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Geo-location Services
- When you enable a location-based service, we may collect information about your location. Your browser may use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. You may opt-out of geolocation collection by changing the setting of your browser or device.
These technologies are used to analyze trends and gather demographic information about our users. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by companies such as Google Analytics on an individual as well as aggregated basis. To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices and opt-out, click here.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the information collected for the following purposes, such as:
- Provide personalized website content based on your preferences
- Further develop our products and services to improve our business
How We Share Personal Information Collected
- Stathera does not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as advertising services and data analytics services. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Some of our pages may utilize framing techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that you are providing personal information to these third parties and not directly to Stathera. When framing techniques are utilized, your personal information is subject to the privacy practices of the third party.
Stathera may also need to share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Stathera if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, Stathera, or the public as required or permitted by law
- Engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of Stathera, Inc. assets.
This website is purely informational, and the personal information that we may collect through this website is limited to your IP address and user behavioral information collected passively (such as browser type, operating system, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, data/timestamp, page navigation and clickstream behavior). If you would like to find out what information we may have about you collected through other means, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
How We Protect Your Information
Stathera has established appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. We restrict access to personal information to Stathera employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
We will protect personal information stored on the website’s servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (e.g., firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Although we use recognized industry safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration and every effort is taken to ensure that no one else will see or obtain your personal data, complete confidentiality and security is not yet guaranteed over the Internet. Internet use and communication is subject to interception, loss and alteration. You acknowledge and agree that Stathera shall not be responsible for any damages you may suffer as a result of the transmission of personal information over the Internet, and that any and all communications will be at your own risk.
If you have any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at email@example.com.
Seals, Buttons and Content from Other Companies
This website may include seals, buttons and content links to other companies (for example,, LinkedIn, and YouTube). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on this website, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. When you use a link to go from this website to another website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of personal information about you and your controls. Since we may change this Privacy Notice, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this notice, we will update the “Effective Date” at the beginning of this notice.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also write to us at:
ATTN: Chief Privacy & Security Officer
400 Boul de Maisonneuve Quest, Suite 700, Montreal, QC, H3A 1L4.